Saturday, December 8, 2012

25 Days of Christmas (8)- 2nd Meeting with Santa (in pictures)




One-on-one....Let's see how she does...

"Hi there, still no sure about you yet"

"Maybe if I just right here in front" (nice, Josh)

"He's nice!! Cheese!!"

"Let's have a chat here about his potty business"

Deep discussion

"I like this guy"

CCHHHHEEEEESSSEEEE!

"Let's try this lap out - it seems ok"

We got it!!!!

Our twin friends, Mac and Mae, although my camera was clearly focused on that guys butt. Awesome.

Meeting each other.

"And the, whe you start walking, there is this WHOLE world out there!!"

Trying to get a group shot. It seemed there was one not wanting to participate. Not naming names...



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

2 comments:

  1. Adorable!! And your out of focus shot made me laugh... i actually spent a good 2 or 3 minutes before I read the caption trying to figure out what in the picture I was looking for because I thought I was just missing something obvious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous! Anytime I mention Santa her lower lip goes out and she whispers, "I no want to see Santa" =( Love the picture with both of them on his lap.

    ReplyDelete