Wednesday, May 29, 2013

It Was One Of Those Days...

We went to the zoo. It was one of those mornings - you know what I'm talking about. Those mystery mornings most moms talk about but you never believe will ever happen to you, or you just tell yourself that they are lying. Well, I'm here to tell you THEY EXIST. And if I may be honest, they have been happening more frequently. It may be the age, or it may be my superb parenting skills (natch, but probably the former). They still have their moments that make me want to rip my hair out, but for now, THIS I will enjoy while it lasts.  They are finally enjoying each other, and like each other. And that makes me feel all warm and gooey inside.

It was a "perfect, polite, yes ma'am, no ma'am, of course Mommy, I love my sister, I love you Josh, I'll help you Mommy, Give me a kiss Mommy, Can I have a hug Josh, mind every word I say, love-bug fest".

Love these two pumpkins.



For example, this photo was completely without my assistance. Jules was sitting down, and Josh went to sit next to her, then she hugged him, then he kissed her, and then I "quick like a cat" snapped with my iphone, and proceeded to fall into a pile of goo.
 p.s. this was our first zoo outing of the year. And will not be our last. We love the zoo around here.


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

4 comments:

  1. I had one of these on Saturday morning with Eirik! I swear i spent the entire outing waiting for the other shoe to drop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for sharing your wonderful love bug fest! Hugs P.S> hopping over from Sarah's

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I am still waiting for that with my two precious kiddos.

    ReplyDelete