Friday, May 10, 2013

Let's Talk Instashopping.

Instashopping. What is it exactly? Its like a web-based super awesome consignment sale. Basically users create an instagram account as their "shop". Then they take picture of the stuff they want to sale and post it on Instagram. People that want to puchase their items comment with their paypal address, then the shop invoices them through Paypal and ships it to you. Easy and awesome!!!

You guys know how much I love consignment sales. I mean, LOVE them. This season, for the first time, I didn't shop at any of them (well, maybe one) and I didn't sell anything either. I have been selling everything through Instagram!

Another great thing about it in the selection! I follow hundreds of shops and and a running feed of items. I can choose if I want to purchase or not. I have met so many wonderful women through Instashopping and have received some amazing clothes for Josh and Jules (and me too!) I highly recommend it. You can find awesome brands like Crew Cuts, Matilda Jane, Persnickety, Gap, and even fabulous vintage finds at consignment-esque prices. Want to get started? Here are some of my favorite shops:

Mine  - Le Petite Maison. (naturally) I share it with my sister-in-law. She posts alot of newborn/baby sizes while I post more 18m-3t sizes. You can always click the link to the right that says shop our closet -------> , or click below.





Other shops I love:

mymobilethriftstore
kingandnavy (the fabulous Shawntae of A Little King and I)
hellosamandlily
shopholeinmypocket
mckenziestyle819
cc_capri
afewofmyfavoritethings
babylovesclothes
mykidskicks

Happy Shopping!! If you see something in our shop you like, we'll take $1 off if you say you came via my little blog :)


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's what I was seeking for, what a data! existing here at this webpage, thanks admin of this website.

    Also visit my blog post - vakantiehuisjes frankrijk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the links! Hopsy and Miss Janice have been selling their stuff on Insta as well. It looks like y'all have been having a blast at the beach! :)

    ReplyDelete