Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Weekly Project - Sleeping Beauty

Jules is in a princess phase. She is in a "I want to wear my tutu every hour of every day but why can't I wear it to school can I sleep in it?" phase. I honestly don't know how it's happened! They don't sit still long enough to watch movies, so her only exposure to them in her dolls and books. But, man! She's in love. She is dying to take "princess" lessons. (not sure they offer them around here..) hmmm....

Last night she wore here tutu to bed, and when I went up to check on her...I had to grab my camera. Pure beauty and innocence. A Sleeping Beauty :)

Dear Julesie, 

You are a precious, tenderhearted smart little girl. You are MY girl. WE are "girls". We are alike in so many ways, and I adore every second of it. You are obsessed with being a princess and a ballerina right now. Your favorite place to dance in on the rug in the foyer, so people can sit on the stairs and watch you. Mommy will find you some princess lessons if its the last thing I do precious girl.

Love, Mommy










Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

2 comments:

  1. She is so precious! Oh, and it's not lessons, but Knoxville Zoo is having a Princess and Pirates day this Saturday that sounds like it'd be cute and fun :

    http://www.knoxville.com/news/2013/may/08/knoxville-zoos-princess-and-pirate-day-set-saturda/?partner=RSS

    ReplyDelete