Monday, May 20, 2013

Summer Vaca Time!




Okay, so I know that summer doesn't officially start until Memorial Day. But, I went to the Jimmy Buffet concert in April and have been ITCHING to go to the beach ever since. So, I made a call to my Mommy, and we took the kids and my sister to Orange Beach for a little long beach weekend. And, now that its almost summer-time, I have alot of other little trips in the works. We're going to take the babes to see  my dad in Hilton Head in June, Jake and I are going to take a weekend trip to see The Eagles, and possibly a little NYC trip in August. YAY for summertime!!!

And I'm forwarning, I only took a gazillion cute pictures from our recent beach trip and will be posting this week! - here's a sample.




With all these trips comes traveling - and gas. I buy ALOT of gas. I have the sweetest little Nissan Rogue that I bought because I travel so much for my job. And I buy a lot of gas. Sometimes I have to fill up every day. So, there is that, and add to that these super-awesome trips coming up, and this girl needs some gas discounts somewhere. Thats where Kroger comes in - yay!


Sample of the Kroger app. Speaking of, Venus Razors are $2 off this week!
Go buy them yesterday - its bikini season, ya'll.

I am a big Kroger shopper, for numerous reasons. Its where I grew up going, all stores are laid out the same, and the gas discounts. Add to that their new shopping features such as the digital Kroger Coupon circular, and the Kroger app (how cool is this??) Plus, right now they are offering 2X fuel points with their ongoing summer deal!



A little about this awesome 2x Fuel Points Summer Promotion...All you have to do is download the digital coupon HERE for the 2X Fuel Points!! With the digital coupon, customers will earn 2x Fuel Points on qualifying purchases every Friday, Saturday and Sunday for the month the coupon is valid. This is so great for summer travel!!


Its going to be easy peasy to buy groceries for my family, and save some mulah for fantastic summer traveling.

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective, and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

1 comments:

  1. They are so adorable!!! The trips sound like so much fun...

    ReplyDelete