Friday, October 30, 2009

Classes have begun!!

We attended our first birthing class this week. It will last for 6 weeks, going once a week for 2 hours. It wasn't too bad. It was actually pretty good. We did a "get to know you" game at the beginning, which of course, Jake LOVED. Then we learned all about the anatomy of a pregnant woman. You would think after TTC for 2.5 years and my scientific knowledge of EVERYTHING pregnancy related I would know it all, but it was actually pretty interesting. There were about 10 couples in there including us. We were the only twin pregnancy, and everyone thought it was so cool, and they were of course jealous. (I love feeling so special all the time with these twins!) They may not be as jealous come week 3 when we want to pull our hair out, though. They also gave out free samples of two different brands of formula. Jake and I took it upon ourselves to help ourselves to two of each. After all, we are having twins. Its our right.

The best part of the whole night (besides having cookies there) was when I made Jake try on the pregnant suit. he, of course, LOVED (yet more sarcasm) that I had my camera handy. He also, love his heart, agreed that it was very heavy and very hard to tie your shoes, among other things. The bad part of the pregnant fat suit? It's considered a to be at a full-term pregnancy, and its as heavy and big as I am now. Awesome.


2 comments:

  1. Hope your classes are fun! We learned lots. Great shot of Jake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO. Does he know you put this out there for everyone to see???

    ReplyDelete