Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!!


Happy anniversary to me and Jake. We are celebrating our 7-year anniversary today. I can't believe it has been 7 years. It some ways, it seems like yesterday. And in others, it seems like forever ago. We were so young, and have both grown up so much and become such different people than we were 7 years ago. And now we are expecting our family!! We are happier now than we ever have been. I love you Jake - Happy Anniversary! How time flies when you're having fun!!!
And as a special surprise, he bought me the chandelier for our nursery!! Yippee!! I have been looking at it for some time, trying to find the right time to purchase it. Isn't it bee-u-tiful?? The kiddos are gonna love it. And, of course, it's from Ballard Designs as well. Love that store.

What do you think? Isn't it fabulous?

1 comments: