Sunday, May 29, 2011

I Heart Faces - Favorite from May

This week's photo challenge is picking a favorite photo that you took in May. Well, I went through and I took 428 photos in May. Yikes. Yes, I know its bad, but can you blame me? Well, if you take 428 photos, that makes for a very hard decision. So, I didn't go with complete cute, I went with what I thought might be a good photo (light, composition, etc). I love this photo. I like that sweet Jules is running through the first bubbles of summertime :) I love the sun shining high through the break in the trees, like that is exactly what the trees are supposed to do.I love, LOVE the colors. The greens, yellows...just beautiful, and so summery. Just a pretty photo. If only Jules was wearing a fabulous white vintage eyelet dress...



4 comments: