Monday, May 9, 2011

I Heart Faces - Motherhood



This week's challenge on I Heart Faces is fittingly titled "Motherhood". You would think that would be easy for me, since I take a gazillion pictures of my babies. However, and you have noticed due to me "Mommy and Me" Monday pictures, there are a wee few to choose from that includes Moi. And honestly, that makes me so sad I cannot even tell you. The few that I do have are when I have asked someone to please take a picture of me with my babies, so there are pretty 'posy', and not very "photographic" enough for a contest (even thought I still cherish those pictures). So, for this week's contest, I decided to try my hand at a self portrait and see the types of shots I would get. I only had one baby to practice with at the time, as Josh was upstairs with his daddy. So, here are me and Jules is a sweet moment. Is it a perfect picture? Probably not from a photography standpoint, but "hopefully" there will be better motherhood shots in the future - I vow to it! However, its perfect to me: she is pointing to me after me asking her " Who is Mommy?" :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment