Saturday, May 14, 2011

I Heart Faces - May Flowers



This week's photo challenge was May Flowers. I am going to be a little sneaky on this one and submit a picture I took in April. I actually went to a place in April that is celebrated and world famous for these flowers that bloom in April. And that is at the Masters Golf Tournament at Augusta. These beautiful azaleas were in full bloom and gorgeous. Pink was everywhere. It was my first time there and it was quite a beauty. Not to mention the hottie little golfers! So, here is a picture of the world-famous azaleas at Augusta National Golf Course.



2 comments:

  1. I love the photos on your blog. I saw you on Multiples and More. I am now following your blog. I am an identical twin myself. I believe I will enjoy reading your post as the mother of twins. I hope you will follow back http://talesfrommyjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the editing you chose here! What a great photo to have as a memory from your trip! You need to frame and hang this one! :-)

    Rachel
    http://simplegirlathome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete