Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Josh and Jules: the Concert Experience

For those that don't know, my babes LOVE to dance and sing. I sang all my life. And I have sung to them all of THEIR life. I will never, EVER forget the exact moment when they sang.

We were downstairs in the kitchen. They were both sanding next to the door at the patio. I was doing my usual singing to them some random song. And out of the blue I said "You guys sing to mommy!" And OMG - it's like they had been waiting their entire life for an invitation. I couldn't believe it. They had never sang to me before, or ever sang period! Clearly, all they needed was a little prompting, because out came lots of babbling of sounds. (this is when they were little too! Not talking much yet!)

So cute. So anyway, my babes love to sing and dance, and it's the cutest thing you have ever seen. So, without further adieu, here are two videos of them. The first is of the ABC song and Ring around the Rosie. The second if of them singing Wheels on the Bus! They dang babies are the cutest little nuggets in the world.





Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment