Sunday, April 3, 2011

I Heart Faces - People's Choice


Day in My Life

This one was people's choice on I Heart Faces, so I chose this one. I chose this one because I haven't done one of Josh yet. And I know that alot of people are supposed to submit their "best" photos taken in the month of March...but let's face it, this is my life right now :) One crying (Josh) while the other one (Jules) looks onward from the background like, "What? - I didn't do anything, momma, promise!! Not Me!"

I imagine this is just going to get worse and worse down the road - Ha!!


3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness. He is SO adorable. Even when he is crying! I am sure you will get a handle on it soon! They are as cute as can be! LOVE your month pictures on the side of the blog. ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leave it to boys to get hurt...but he's so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, those sad little tears. Makes me want to scoop him up and give him a hug =)

    ReplyDelete