Monday, April 11, 2011

I Heart Faces - Shadows




This week's was a harder challenge. This week's theme was "Shadows". I know what they are looking for. However, being a newbie photographer, and my subjects being age 1 (since this is a Baby Stribling blog, natch), it was harder to try and get their shadows in the photos, because they go 90 miles an hour right now. So, I did the best I could :) I decided to use the shadows as they are peeping in through the doorway. I love this shot, though, because I had just painted Jules toes for the very first time, and she was enamoured with them. So, this is a picture of her in the doorway pointing at her "New Toes".



1 comments:

  1. I think this is a very cute photo! Yes, moving subjects are a challenge to photograph! I bet you'll have some great ones for "wind" next week! :-)

    ReplyDelete