Friday, April 1, 2011

Time to Party

I don't like not being on the invite list for parties. So, when I heard from other bloggy friends about this way cool blog party, I felt I must jump in and invite myself. So, without further adieu, here is a little about me and my fabulous life:

Moi. Naturally curly headed. Love wine, Miller Lite, or a good fruity drink. Love musical theater, television, computers, and a celebrity gossip addict. Love to laugh.


Jake. Also Naturally curly headed. A banker. Loves Coors Lite, water, v8, and orange juice. A steak and potatoes guy. Lover of any and all sports, player of golf. Loves his family more than anything in the world.

The kiddos.
Jules. Funny as all getout. Wishes to be an only child. Center of attention. Sweetie pie. Super smart.  Picks up lint/dirt off the floor and brings it to you. Loves to dance, clap, loves music, and  loves putting things away. Is Mommy's Helper. Loves baby dolls and books. Dislikes are being confined in any way. Has had the same personality since in the womb.

Josh. Little cuddle bug. Loves to laugh and could be tickled literally all day long. Would love to play with Jules he would let her. Secretly steals toys and picks on Jules but thinks we never see it. A monkey-like climber. Loves stuffed animals and balls. Dislikes time out. Has the cutest eyes and smile you have ever seen.


The reason for our existence. Worth all the heartache, longing, struggle, and every single penny. I wouldn't trade my experience for anything, because I have two smart, funny, beautiful children to show for it. We are very blessed. They are the absolute best things that ever happened to us. And, I would imagine will also have a head full of golden curls. I now understand why praying mantises eat their young.




7 comments:

  1. Found ya through the UBP. Your twins are adorable!
    Kim
    http://wanderingwicopy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what cuties you have. I'm stopping by from the UBP. If you love celeb gossip, you'll love my blog. Also, I'm having a giveaway tomorrow with no strings attached. Be sure to come by and enter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the UBP'11

    You have a great looking family...what fun it must be with twins :-}

    I have a few blogs- maybe one or two will appeal to you!

    Come on home - mom blog

    The Blogging Biz Mom

    While there, feel free to subscribe to my newsletter and join the Blogging Buddies group (dedicated visitors and comments!)

    Working at home advice

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Howdy!

    I have naturally curly hair too.

    I am so happy to have found your blog. I am stopping in from the Ultimate Blog Party and this is my very first year participating and this is SO VERY exciting!! LOL

    Anyhow...please stop by my blogs and follow whenever you get the opportunity:

    So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE Custom Blog Designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com/2011/04/ultimate-blog-party.html

    And...Jessica Lil Corner is where I am blogging about family and life at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com/2011/04/ultimate-blog-party.html

    I welcome your visit at either or both of my blogs and hope to have you stop by and follow really soon!!

    Have a very blessed day!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The newborn yawn picture made me smile! Glad to be a new follower. Thanks for inviting me to the party! :) Would love for you to stop over at my blog! http://trinketsofthought.com/2011/04/01/life/ubp-2011-and-50-giveaway! Nice to meet you! maren

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I'm stopping by from the UBP! I love meeting new bloggers so stop by and visit to see how I am creating a healthy home for my family if you get the chance. I am your newest follower...your kids are adorable btw!

    ReplyDelete