Saturday, April 16, 2011

Steppin' Out Saturday

I love all these fun link-up things. This one is called Steppin' Up Saturday. Where the kiddos and I will attempt to be fashionistas. I can't promise one of these every week, but I will try. This Saturday we were on our way to our Gymboree class. The babes love it! And this week, Jake got to come along for the first time as well. These are fun, and if you go to this blog and look at everyone else's posts, ummm (theirs are much better, and theirs are usually OUTside, not inside, and certainly not self-shot in the bathroom, kind of like these pics that you might remember. I'm quite a bit skinnier though). Its my first time, peeps, and we were in a hurry to leave (late as usual, sigh). It will get better, lol.


Ready for a day out and about!!





4 comments:

  1. I'm really loving all your themed photo posts!! =) They are inspiring me a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all look adorable! I love the sassy, happy look on your face in particular =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Emma, aren't they fun? I am getting them from all these mommy blogs, b/c it forces you to do things you never do anymore (like take pics of yourself, actually dress decently, lol - its fun!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the captions on your photos! closed eyes are awesome! you have an adorable family!

    ReplyDelete