Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Call for November Sponsors!


Want to sponsor my sweet babies? Well, fabulous! We have a few options for you...

A. 250 x 250 ($20)


B. 250 x 125 ($15)





 

B. 125 x 125 ($8)



Ad Swap! - FREE! Since I am dipping my toes in, I am selecting a very few blogs that would fit in with my blog for a free ad swap. If interested, holla! apstribling@Gmail.com


 

Ad Spaces: Options A and B are available to small businesses, blogs, and independent shops only. They will run down the right hand side of the blog.  Included will also be a monthly post highlighting your ad. Option A is $20/month, and Option B is $15/Month and Option C is $8/month.

 Product Reviews: (no charge) I am giddy with delight to do your product review as long as it fits the theme of my blog. Although not required, a sample of the item will help me review it best.

Giveaways: (no charge) It also makes me giddy to do a giveaway! Its a great way to get exposure to your shop or blog.

You can pay via paypal to apstribling@gmail.com . Payment must be posted before I will place your ad on The Fabulous Baby Striblings. Your month(s) will begin from the date I receive payment.  I reserve the right to decline the sale of ad space if it does not fit with the overall theme of my blog. I may decline to do a product review and/or giveaway if I do not feel it will appeal to my general audience and/or theme of my blog.








C. 120 x 600
 








D. 350 x 250
 



Options C and D (the medium rectangle spots and wide skyscraper) are open to all, but they must be purchased through Federated Media.
To advertise in the premium ad spaces (300×250 medium rectangle or 160×600 wide skyscraper), please contact Federated Media.





Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment