Thursday, October 6, 2011

A-Z of Moi




A little bit about me on your Thursday! I saw this over at Danielle's blog, and wanted to do it as well. Thought all my (10) readers wanted to know a little bit about me. So, here ya go!

A. Age: Right off the bat an age question! A very young 32. Crap. 33 as of Sept 8th. (still having a hard time with it)

B. Bed size: Queen. We will probably get a King if we ever find a new house to move into.  We're looking. Here's hoping!

C. Chore that you hate: Emptying the bathroom trash cans. Hands down. I would rather clean toilets.

D. Dogs: No dogs, but two cats - Gus and Zelly. (don't post about them near enough, poor things)

E. Essential start to your day: Coffee

F. Favorite color: Red

G. Gold or Silver: Depends on the outfit. Right now I am into gold accessories, though. But my rings are platinum.

H. Height: 5'1". I'm petite :)

I. Instruments you play: I used to play the piano at one time in my life, also the flute. I sing, though, so the instrument I have used most often in my voice (yes! It's an instrument!)

J. Job title: Youth Market Director for the AHA

K. Kids: Two of the cutest, funniest, smartest around: Joshua and Julia, born 1/8/10. Wanna see a picture of them? Look in about any post on this blog. Its about them after all!

L. Live: Brentwood, TN - suburb of Nashville, TN - Basically where all the rich country music stars live - although we don't live anywhere near them :)

M. Mother’s name: Mary Glenn (she has a double name - so sweet and southern)

N. Nicknames: Mandy, MPS

O. Overnight hospital stays: When I had the babes (of course) and when I had these awful, horrible cysts when I was about 5 weeks pregnant (thanks fertility drugs)

P. Pet peeves: There is nothing NOTHING more irritating to me that bad customer service - when you expect certain things and get the complete opposite. Thats why Chick-Fil-A is awesome. Also another Pet Peeve is when you are waiting on a parking space in a parking lot, and that person backs up and turns in your direction. Just annoying, really, but it drives me crazy. Why not just turn and go the other way so I can pull in without waiting for you?

Q. Quote from a movie: "Luanne, why don't we just go up there and say "This was our last weekend together, and we didn't feel like going to Fort Sumter and touring goddamn colonial homes. We wanted to go to the beach and meet boys and go to wild parties and dance." I mean why can't we tell them the truth?  - from Shag, quite possibly the best movie ever.
R. Right or left handed: Right!

S. Siblings: Ginny, 18 months younger, and Leslie, 4 years older. Yes, I am Jan Brady

T. Time you wake up: I get up a little eariler than the babes during the week - 6:30 (they get up at 7) and then at 7 on the weekends. I wish they would learn to sleep in some..

U. Underwear: Hanky Pankys are the best ever

V. Vegetable you hate: Brussel Spouts and Onions. Onions are made by the devil.

W. What makes you run late: A better question is what doesn't make me run late. I am a horrible - HORRIBLE judge of time and long it will take for me to do something.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: teeth, body (from a car accident) and back and neck (chiropractor)

Y. Yummy food that you make: I make lots of yummy things. I love this pasta that I make with pesta and ckicken and sundried tomatoes. I also love making creamy pastas too. but mostly I get requested for my Buffalo Chicken Dip

Z. Zoo animal: I like Elephants and really big animals that you normally woudln't see. But if you asked Josh and Jules, they would say the Meer Cats and the Goats at the petting zoo.

Please, please please - give us a vote! The babes would appreciate it so much! Just click the link below
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

Wanna play along? Answer the questions and link up!

4 comments:

  1. I love the pictures of your kids on your banner, they are so cute! It was fun reading a little about you, I'll have to think about doing an A-Z about me as well, maybe my sister and I will have to do it together.

    We're your newest follower from Keeping Up With The Rheinlander's blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! I'm totally going to do this. I love survey-type things.
    Oh, and I'm following from a blog hop, I think it's Terrific Thursday something...
    -Megan @ http://youngtrendsetterreviews.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know me from IV board times. Went through Nashville on our way to NM & wanted to see if the kids could have a playdate but it was a fly-by-night trip. Fun post! How about a post of some of your most requested & yummy recipies? Maybe another on ones that you do for your kiddos?

    ReplyDelete