Sunday, October 16, 2011

Steppin Out Saturday - Tennessee versus LSU

Are you guys sick and tired of me posting about UT games on Saturdays? Yes, you probably are. And probably more so for those of you that don't give a flip about college football. So...apologies. And more apologies ahead, because this time I took my camera into the stadium, so I have even more football pictures. Please forgive me. Want some more apologies? Ok, here goes. The babies didn't even come up with us this week. They got to hang out with Grama and Papa. So, you ONLY have pictures of moi and UT football and none of the babies (even though thats the only reason you come to my blog - I know, I'm used to it). Can I persuade you to stick around though? I promise it will be super fun!!

This week was a day game, so it was a very, VERY long day. And we lost. We really lost bad. And some douche bag stole some of our coolers of beer while we were in the game. Awesome.


On the menu this week:

Jambalaya (in honor of LSU)
Barbecue with Buns
Ranch Firecrackers
Cheese Plate
Veggie Plate (we have to have some little thing healthy, no?)
Buffalo Wing Dip
Pigs in a Blanket
Homemade Pizza Rolls
Sausage Roll ups
Chocolate Chip Pie (in honor of my sister's boyfriend Shawn's borthday - and LSU fan)



The Vol Walk - the traditional journey of the football players into the stadium as they walk dwon Peyton Manning Pass, surrounded by Vol Fans.


Moi!!

This cheerleader brought this little girl out from the audience. So sweet. This will be Jules one day.

Here they come! Headed up by Davy Crockett!

Smokey, our mascot :)

All the ball players and coaches

My sister, Leslie, giving high fives to the players, lol

Cheerleaders are stupid.

And here's what I Stepped Out in this week:

Top: Old School BCBG
Cardigan: J Crew
Belt: Target
Jeans: Lucky
Shoes: Nine West
Necklace: Local Knoxville boutique, Crass Couture
Cuff: gift from Leslie
Sunglasses: borrowed from Mom (Josh broke mine yet again)

Jake and I inside the stadium (He is sooooo happy I am getting our picture taken. And, no, I'm not naked)

Drum major - love him. Seriously.

Power T. Goosebumps.

Vols running through the T. Huge tradition. (There's Jake in the lower left hand corner). Neyland Stadium seats 102,000 people and is the top 5 largest stadiums in the US. Its crazy.

The good news is that I got to see sweet little Zim again this week. Isn't he precious? See? Aren't you glad you stayed until the end?


Can you please vote for us? Just two little clicks! We would appreciate it!!
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

Linking up with teh fabulous Mandy over at Harpers Happenings

3 comments:

  1. You got some great shots! I am so jealous because you do not look like a mom at all! My new goal is to try harder not to look like a mom - not that I am not thrilled to be a mom - it's just that I do not want to look like one. Tell me more about those ranch firecrackers. They sound delicious. Can't believe someone stole your beer. Karma will get them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So great that you guys got to go without the kids! I'm went to FSU, but live in Ohio now, so haven't been to a game in 10 years. I'm so ready for one! Looks like you had a great time. Following you now from a Monday hop. Have a great week!
    Michelle
    Heartfelt Balance Handmade Life
    Heartfelt Balance Handmade Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun beers or no beers.

    Stopping by from Mingle Monday Hop. Now following through GFC and Twitter. Would love it if you could visit and follow back.

    ReplyDelete