Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Wordless Wednesday - I Have Teenagers

Wow. Some days I just look at them and can't believe I have little people. In fact, I think I might just have little teenagers in 20-month old bodies. What happened to my babies in onesies and drinking out of bottles?

You have Josh..all decked out in his button down, vintage jeans, and slip-on shoes, looking all like a little fraternity boy headed off to college:


He's so handsome!!!!


Ok, in this one, he TOTALLY looks like a teenagers, no?

And then you have this...and words just can't correctly explain this one:
Jules is decked out in her sunglasses. Also, she is wearing both rings of her Stack-A-Ring on each arm as "bracelets", which also wearing her apron (that she wears all the time now) because it has "pockets for all her treasures" (ha, love that girl)




But all is well, because even though I have mini-teenagers, they still love the occasional trip around the kitchen in the laundry basket, just like toddlers. Sigh...






Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs




20 comments:

  1. Ha ha! So very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!! i stopped by a few days ago. when you get a chance, check out my site:) thanks for hosting the link up:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first picture of Jules is HYSTERICAL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love how your sweet girl is ushering in some new fashions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love these pics. I have a mini teenager as well. And, I have an almost actual teenager - they act the same. It is sometimes hard to differentiate their behavior except one is 3 feet tall and the other one is over 5 foot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, they are too cute! You can really see their personalities shining through in these photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! I spotted your blog on the blog hop. I noticed you had boy/girl twins and I had to stop by your blog because I myself have boy/girl twins. They are seven now, but your pictures took me back to when they were my sweet little babies...Love your pics!
    Come by and visit me sometime.

    kleiberlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such sweeties. My daughter always uses her rings as bracelets. I love the rocking chair shot. Definitely makes me think of my teenagers ( I have 3)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this pictures, yes they grow fast,you never noticed the day that they are a teenager..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, my 3 year old acts like a moddy teenage all.the.time

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww...how cute!
    Kids do grow up way too fast...My oldest is 14 and I still remember when he was sitting on the couch eating cheese puffs watching Teletubbies like it was yesterday lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. super cute pics!! new follower from blog hop, would love a follow back.

    http://cumminslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL Too funny!

    http://atticgirl.blogspot.com/2011/10/wordless-wednesday-fall-is-for-footie.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are so hilarious! Your boy does look like a little frat boy, and your girl...well...I can remember when my girls were those ages and would come out in some crazy outfit like that. Love it - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. They are adorable- 20 months going on 20 years

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww!! Thanks everyone! WW are so fun! Thanks so much for all the sweet comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. New follower from Catch a Wave Wednesday!
    Hope you'll follow me back :)

    http://igiveugetgiveaways.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have twins too! They are 3 and I have a 20 month old as well and let me tell you she is 20 months going on 13 so I can so relate. You kiddos are adorable and look like a lot of fun. I am a new follower from the Patterns of Life Hop. Vicky from www.messforless.net

    ReplyDelete