Monday, October 10, 2011

Week in Phone Pics

I didn't take a ton this week, because honestly - I forget!!











- in downtown Knoxville, with a view of the historic Tennessee Theater
- Riding up to Knoxville with our gameday shirt on
- Working  down south, so had to travel the Natchez Trace parkway. (lots of people love it and all - I absolutely HATE it - no service, no radio, etc. If i died on this stupid parkway, no one would ever find me. And then you have people that like to drive 30mph to enjoy the scenery too)
- Jules wore my cardigan for an entire evening and she loved it
- Hanging out before bathtime
- Jules just hanging out in the dog's cage - she's really not in timeout, even though the picture suggests otherwise, lol
- Hugging goats
- Weekly (daily) trip to the grocery store. Note that the cart has a play car, but by the end of the trip they both were fussing to get up top, and had to split leg holes. (and Josh inhaling grapes)



Wanna vote for us? PRETTY PLEASE??? Just two little clicks!
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs


9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the linky! If you haven't yet, Please Follow back Parga's Junkyard Blogand on facebook as well as on my new networking site Like it Ladder Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI, im your newest follower! Great blog, look forward to reading more.

    A follow back would be great ~ http://momoftwo2011.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got here from Hopalong Friday bloghop. Great idea for this linky. I'll join up soon as I get some iphone photos :)

    The Twerp and I

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable pictures. Hi, I’m a new follower from Tuesday Blog Hop. It would be great if you stopped by for a visit and followed me back. Hope you have a great day. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Maves-Faves/171639419574093

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower pls follow me back via GFC, FB, Twitter and NetworkedBlogs

    http://queensnycmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww adorable pics! I love the one of the 2 cuties in the cart!! :o)

    Jamie
    For Love of Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Favs - hugging goats and Jules in the dog cage...hillarious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I am a new follower from Totally Tuesday blog hop :) Great pics!!! I look forward to following your blog posts! If you would like to check out my blog and follow back that would be great!

    Here's my link:
    http://www.OneMomsMoxie.com

    Have a Terrific Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. New follower from Busy's Moms Hop-Totally Tuesday. Your header is adorable. Life has just got to be so much fun with twins...and exhausting. Twins are all in my family so with all of my pregnancies I made the dr check at EVERY visit that there was only one heart beat. Not sure if I would be up to it!
    I look forward to reading more.
    -erin
    www.crazybeautifullove.com

    ReplyDelete