Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Wordless Wednesday - Our Morning Routine (in pictures)

"We're ready to get up now Mommy!"

Kisses from Daddy (and Mommy, but I'm the photographer, natch) and Jules paitiently waits her turn while playing "hat"
Change our diapers!
Always gotta start our day with milk and  The Today Show!
Then it's morning book time while Mommy gets our clothes together.
Daddy always reads to us too.
Our day's outfits are selected!

For Jules: Top: Target//Fleece: Old Navy//Skirt: Children's Place//Leg Warmers: BabyLegs//Shoes: Squeakers
For Josh: Jeans: Gap//Shirt: Gymboree//Shoes: Kenneth Cole
Dressed and ready to start our day! (note, Jules is wearing a different skirt. The first swallowed her whole! (see pic to the left, lol)
Then we usually play "let's hide from Mommy behind my crib" before breakfast

Vote for us if you love cute babies!!

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs





17 comments:

  1. They are so adorable! I love their outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. So adorable. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are just darling! I know you have your hands full.

    Enjoy each moment!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Love how they look first thing in the morning, and enjoying the today show, and that too big skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shots! Love how the truly seem to capture your family's life!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww beautiful kids beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks like the perfect morning routine! ;) They're adorable! :)

    Vibrant - and Goofy - Fall

    ReplyDelete
  9. sorry I submitted my link twice, I don't know what I did wrong!!

    You have two beautiful babies!!!! I love the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet, they are such cuties. I love that you have book time while you are getting the clothes ready.

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are adorable, I love their outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love it! i have so much respect for mamas of twins... you are amazing!! :D

    ReplyDelete