Sunday, October 2, 2011

A Video of Jules the Thief

I really hesitate to post any videos of my kids. Especially when I am the one filming them (and, let's be honest, I am 100% of the filmmakers in the family). I am hesitant because I hate, hate, hate myself on camera. And even worse is hearing myself on camera. I look back at myself in college: a broadcasting major, aspiring to be the next Katie Couric, working daily to rid herself of any trace of a southern accent. Who is this whiny, nasally, southern person speaking in this video? It most certainly is not me. No sir-ee. (I really don't sound that bad in person, promise!! Right??)

So, I ask you to ignore that nasal person and only focus on the hilariousness that is Josh and Jules. Jules is in a phase right now where she wants anything and everything that Josh has. While its super funny, it can also get super annoying. She wants his toys, his shoes, his blue cups, his blue plates, etc, etc. However, she is also very smart and really sneaky. So, here is a video that is just so very typical. And it just cracks me up. My spunky Jules, and my poor little Josh.




Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

11 comments:

  1. Hi there. Following from the mom hop. Love your blog. Such cute kids. Looking forward to reading more. Come check out my site at www.the-mommyhood-chronicles.com. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable! Lol. Found you on mom hop.
    new follower,
    Kim
    www.thesasselife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute! New follower from the Planet Weidknecht Weekend Hop. Thanks for hooking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopped by from the blog hop and now following your blog thru GFC and RSS Reader. Tried to follow on FB but it said no such address existed. It may have been down or something. I would love a follow back when you get the chance. Also, I am having my first giveaway, a set of Eclipse Spa Products and you are welcome to come and enter. Thanks so much for your help and have a great day!

    Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I'm a new follower and would love it if you could follow me back :)

    www.ifonlylifecouldbethatsimple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha thats adorable!!! Poor Josh... he looks at the end like he wants more and Jules makes a fast exit with her bowl! I had to listen without sound but I can totally relate on your voice issues... i hate how i sound too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Thanks for linking up to Mom Blog Monday! I'm now following!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're silly, I love your accent =)

    Jules is so funny, once she's nabbed all his Cheerios she goes and sits out of reach and looks like, "what?". Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did a great job with the camera! I see you are Vols. Went there last year for a game - it was my first time in the stadium ... I was sooo impressed with the southern gentelmen on that campus :) Stopping in to say hi (already follow you) from the hop. Hope you can visit soon. www.shaunanosler.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your kids are super cute! That poor Josh. I have a feeling that once he catches onto his sister's shenanigans that he's going to pay her back. ;)

    We're blog hopping with Nykki & Kelly today. Just wanted to say hi & let you know that we're now following!

    Be sure to visit our blog to enter our $50 Piperlime E-Giftcard giveaway!

    Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally adorable! Stopping by from monday blog hop!

    ReplyDelete