Thursday, October 20, 2011

New French, Vintage Crown Nursery Wall Art



I recently bought some new wall art for their nursery, and forgot to post about it. And since this a baby book and all, I guess I need to keep up with any changes in their little home!


I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these!! First off, I know you know how obsessed I am with all things French, and kind of did their nursery in a French theme. And then I'm SO SURE you also read my super awesome tutorial on my DIY growth charts. That's kind of when I found these online. I was googling for crowns and wall art to get some ideas, and once I saw these, I knew they had to be mine. They are just exactly the theme of their nursery, and the right color scheme. I love them. Aren't they fab?




Please take a second to vote for us! It really helps us out!
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

5 comments:

  1. Cute!

    I am a new follower. Please come check out my blog
    at - Coupon Housewife
    http://www.couponhousewife.com

    Thanks - have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you mind sharing where you found the crown wall art? a friend is having identical twin girls (after 4 boys :)) and would love to have something like this. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! I am expecting twins and have been looking for something exactly like this for the nursery. Can you please share where you foung the crown wall art? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Vicky

    So Sorry I am just now responding. Here you go!

    http://www.rhbabyandchild.com/catalog/product/product.jsp?productId=rhbc_prod261247

    ReplyDelete
  5. @sassy seamstress

    Here it is!

    http://www.rhbabyandchild.com/catalog/product/product.jsp?productId=rhbc_prod261247

    ReplyDelete