Thursday, October 20, 2011

Edit Me Weekly Challenge #2

I love photoshop, adore it actually. Although I may not be the greatest photographer in the world (let's just say awful amateur) I do love to edit them. Each week , this blog has a weekly photo edit challenge, and this week  I thought I would participate again (I love participating when there are faces!). So, here is my entry.

This was the before picture:


And the after: I softened the skin a bit, sharpened and brightened the eyes, lightened it up, added more contrast, added warmth and added a center light.



Please vote for us!
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs



My Reflection of Something

13 comments:

  1. Wow! I do not know anything about photo shop, so you are way ahead of me ;) The difference is amazing. The after pic does look so much softer. Good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when other people do photoshop but I am terrible with it!

    Found you via the thursday friends and giveaways!
    http://www.babesrockinmami.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your edit. Everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely edit! great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's quite the difference

    Stopping by from the Alexa Stop Hop Drop. Thanks for visiting!

    Greta
    How Was Your Day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! ;) You really brought out the sparkles in her eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm jealous - always trying to use photoshop but not sure how to make things look cool. How did you add the center light?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a really great edit. Love the center light!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Following on GFC from Count your Blessings hop.

    Two Boys on the Run

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for joining in the Edit Me Challenge. Your edit is great. My daughter looks so glamorous!

    Following you now via GFC. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice editing...I like how you used the center light...beautiful.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your edit is really unique and absolutely gorgeou! I love the colors and the softness! You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete