Sunday, October 9, 2011

Halloween - Year 2

What to do, what to do? This is such a big decision for me. This is their second Halloween and I must make them the cutest twins that have ever been a part of such an event. I think they might have won some national award last year for being the cutest twins you have ever seen, so this year cannot be an exception. And I feel like there is a small window of years left to do the really cute over-the-top cute outfits. I also don't want to spend a fortune on a costume they will only wear once, for maybe an hour as well. I looked at some consignment sales this year for some, but none of them seemed right and cute "enough". Last year, I wanted to do Tom Arma, even though I know his costumes were expensive. I ended up finding both on Craigslist a couple of weeks before Halloween, and I must say, they were precious as little bears.







Now...to top it for this year. The slideshow below contains u6some super cute outfits. Currently here are my TOP contenders:

Dorothy and the Lion (opportunity to get to dress one up as a super cute lion)
Butterfly and a Caterpillar
Flower and a Bumblebee
Tortoise and the Hare
They LOVE Mickey and Minnie and Piglet and Pooh, but I would need to find some really cute costumes, instead of cheapo looking ones if we were to go that route.

What do you think? What are your top suggestions for twins?

We could go...



Please take a second and give us a vote to keep us ranked. It only takes two clicks!


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

8 comments:

  1. I always think Luke and Leia from star wars would be an adorable twin costume! But i am a geek at heart! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the cutest little bears I've ever seen. I'm your newest GFC follower and would love for you to follow back when you get a chance :)

    http://www.wherenothinggoodcomeseasy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from your newest follower from the Monday Blog Hop. I loved the Salt & Pepper costume idea. lol Super cute. Your little ones are very sweet.

    Julie from Stlavonlady Beauty Tips and Tricks, Savings & More!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pictures are super adorable!! I love those Mickey and Minnie costumes =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this idea! And I love the Dorothy and Lion idea, too! Too cute! Hi! New follower from the October hop on Bloggy Moms! I hope you'll stop by and follow back! Thanks! :) Through the Eyes of a Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those little bear pictures are absolutely adorable! What sweet kids! I found your blog through tip junkie and LOVE your growth charts. Now I'm just having fun reading through all your posts! I'm a new follower!

    Brie from darlingdoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Salt and Pepper costumes!

    Our b/g twins are going as a hockey player and a Storm Squad girl(our NHL team's version of a cheerleader). It's a hockey fan's version of the football player and the cheerleader :-) The best part is we didn't have much to buy.

    Visiting and now following from M&M...can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete