Sunday, March 24, 2013

2012 - A year in the life of the Fabulous Baby Striblings

I did this last year, and even though it's OH, MARCH - I really did like how it recapped our year. So, here we go!

JANUARY

The biggest event was our super-awesome Mickey and Minnie themed 2nd birthday party!! We had a teeny snow day, started potty training Jules, and it was bad, did a birthday questionaire, and had our 2 year dr appt. 

FEBRUARY

The babes had their first sleepover at Gramas house, we conquered potty training, did an About me post, made our yearly trip to see my sister sing in a fab 80's band, got our 2 year portraits done, thought the babes were super funny, and Josh fell in love with trains.



MARCH

We had a much needed date night, started our what might be weekly trips to the zoo, died when my kids sing,  talked a little bit about my kids fashion, died again when Josh wore a bowtie, changed out their closet, talked poop (I'll never forget this), thought my babes were super smart (outside of the poop) and thought Pinterest could suck it. 



APRIL

I talked about how shy Jules was, saw the Brentwood firetrucks, did a Stella and Dot party, spent more time at the zoo,  and did some fun DIYs around the house.



MAY

We celebrated Cinco de Mayo, did some more zooing, talked alot about Josh, then Jules, then took a trip down memory lane on the blog. We went to their very first baseball game, and did a Baby Update!



JUNE

Went to the zoo (jeez), started PRESCHOOL!! whee! We went to a fun wedding, and Jake and I took a little trip to Atlanta to see the Yankees. They spent the night away again, and keep making me laugh.



JULY

I took some pics of the babes, took the kids to Cheekwood, realized I don't remember ANYTHING, cried when I saw this video, it rained and I realized how cute that could be. I went to traffic school, talked about their "Tacos", went to their first "LIVE" show, and went to the zoo again!



AUGUST

WE GOT A HOUSE!!! We also went to the fair and rode rides for the first time, and felt like a complete failure for the first time, started looking at house pictures like crazy, (we completely gutted it), did another episode of Our Favorite Things, and showed some random weekend pics.



SEPTEMBER

The babes went to a drive-though safari, I got a work award and took Jake to Disney World to celebrate our 10 year anniversary, wrote a letter to Josh, reviewed our Day Out with Thomas the Train, went to our VERY first movie, and took a look at our new house demolition!




OCTOBER

October is Heart Walk month, found the BEST post ever about parenting, blinked and my babes have grown up, made an Ode to our old kitchen post, and wished the hubs an awesome 10-year anniversary.


NOVEMBER

We moved upstairs to our still-unfinished house (oh vey), had a pathetic Halloween from a hotel, posted the Good Morning America video, and got their school pictures back!!



DECEMBER

We went to Fantasy of Trees in Knoxville, and put up the Kid tree. I compared mantels, took a walk down memory lane with Santa Visits, met Santa here, here , here and here. Our elf returned! We went to an outdoor Dickens festival and took some crazy cute pictures, and then showed off this years Christmas Card!! I made some teacher gifts, and did our yearly trip to Opryland Hotel. We made cookies, and had an awesome Christmas here and here. 


All in all, it was a super fun year. Thank you so much to everyone who has stuck with us and keeps coming back to read about us!

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

1 comments:

  1. I've learn several excellent stuff here. Certainly price bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much attempt you place to create this type of fantastic informative website.

    Also visit my site: musicnapavalley.org

    ReplyDelete